Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, 1 December 2021 at 7 pm
Talla Nan Ròs, King Street, Kingussie
- Minutes of the 15th AGM (24 March 2021).
- Chairman’s Report (this will be an edited transcript of the meeting).
- To receive and if approved, adopt the Financial Report.
- To appoint Goldwells as the independent Accountant.
- To elect and co-opt Directors:
- the elected directors, Alistair Bell, Len Cruickshank and Eileen Stuart are due to retire on rotation and all have agreed to stand for election again; and
- the co-opted directors, Sandy Maxwell, Catriona Morrison and Gus Mitchell are all due to stand down at the AGM but have agreed to be co-opted to serve again.
- To fix the annual subscription – currently £2.
- Hydro Fund;
- Gardens Project;
- Spey street /Ruthven Road (redesign cycle track from Newtonmore);
- Cycle Friendly Kingussie;
- Proposed Land Purchase; and
- Articles of Association.